Course Initial Proficiency criteria
To be able to follow the course, the trainees must have passed some training sessions and gained specific skills as a result of these trainings. These as a minimum;
- Knowing basic military service rules and techniques,
- Completing the 7200 meters distance with a 20kg backpack in under 52 minutes,
- Providing 60% success with pistol and infantry rifle shooting.
Trainees who successfully passed the test and evaluations that will be done, are accepted in Populated Locale Operations Training.
In the Populated Locale Operations course; after providing basic information, in the land environment, allocated map with handhold binoculars and fortifications, assigned by trained trainers for each trainee, training is given in the following main topics by making them talented in request and adjustment of fire, in drones and simulation devices.
- Leadership training,
- Convergent system training,
- Communication in the populated Locale,
- Reading Map/Sketch,
- Drone Usage,
- Photo and video evaluation techniques,
- Distance estimation, target detection and description methods,
- Camouflage and concealment,
- Trapping and avoiding traps methods,
- Team operations in the populated locale and building,
- First aid
Capabilities to be earned at the End of the Course
At the end of the Populated Locale Operations Training, the trainees are gained the following ability and capability.
- Operating techniques in the Populated Locale,
- Target identification and evaluation from the photo and video,
- Trapping the Building and techniques to escape from the trapped region,
- Support routing of helicopter and mortar,
Those who successfully passed the test and evaluations that will be done, are given a Certificate of Populated Locale Operations Training.
The Populated Locale Operations Course training consists of a total of 45 days program in theoretical, practical, and simulation training.