The trainees are given the ability to perform Surface Operations as a result of providing the necessary training to be able to perform operations on surface and on the coast side by using various vehicles (such as speedboats, helicopters, inflatable boats).
Initial Requirements for Courses:
In order to attend the course, trainees must have successfully completed some major trainings before and gained the skills are;
- Knowledge of Basic Military Rules and Techniques,
- Having at least One Star Diver Training Certificate,
- 7200 meters run with 20 kg backpack in 52 minutes or less,
- 150 meters of freestyle swimming in 4 minutes or less
The trainees showing success during tests and evaluations are accepted into the Surface Operations Training Course.
In Surface Operations Training Courses, by using tools and equipment such as various naval vehicles, pool, sea, first aid simulation kit, marine animals, by increasing the familiarity with the sea in day and night conditions, for surface operations. By providing training on the following main subjects, the necessary capability for operations will be acquired;
- Swimming while equipped techniques course,
- Using naval vehicles (such as speedboat, inflatable boat, pedalo),
- Naval helicopter operation,
- Watercraft capture and seizure operations,
- Parachute jump to the sea,
Abilities to be Gained After the Training:
At the end of the Surface Operations Training Course, the trainees will be able to;
- Recognize and use marine vehicles,
- Recognize and use diving equipment,
- Know and apply helicopter operation techniques,
- Know and apply watercraft capture and seizure techniques,
- Know and apply techniques of naval parachute jumping while equipped
The trainees are given the capability, and those who are successful in the tests and evaluations are given a Surface Operations Training Course certificate.
Duration of Course:
The Surface Operations Training Course consists of a total of 6 weeks of theoretical, practice and simulation training.